Welcome to the Instacart Community Affairs Shopper Hub!
*By participating in the Instacart Shopper Community, you agree to act in accordance with these Community Guidelines and the Instacart Terms of Service. As a Community, we are committed to creating a useful, respectful, and enjoyable destination for all members*
Community Affairs Shopper Hub Guidelines:
1. The Instacart Community Affairs Shopper Hub is not a dedicated customer service channel.
- This is a network dedicated to creating virtual and in person event opportunities to build out our shopper community
- This is a network dedicated to sharing opportunities for shoppers to get involved with Shopper Community Groups
2. This is a clean community.
- Please report inappropriate behavior. If you see any offensive, abusive, patently false, or otherwise inappropriate content (including posts, pictures, and videos). Instacart has the right to remove any content published by any Community member for any reason, without notice.
3. Be respectful.
- Content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling or profanity will be edited or removed. Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive.
4. Do not post obscene, vulgar or pornographic content.
- This includes media and text.
5. Be relevant.
- Make sure your contributions are relevant to the mission of the Community and to the specific discussion topic where you are posting. Solicitations are rarely relevant. If you have something you want members to join, participate in, or buy, ask us first.
6. Keep private interactions and event information confidential.
- We assume that email and private message content is intended only for the recipient(s). Do not post personal names, addresses, private messages, chat transcripts, emails or anything similar from Community members, moderators or Instacart.
7. Sharing patently false information.
- Posting patently false or unsubstantiated content is harmful to other members and goes against the spirit of the Community.
8. Keep your word.
- Don't post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you are a party.
9. Do not post copyrighted content without the permission of the copyright owner.
- This includes posting images that depict persons without the permission of the depicted person.
10. Protect privacy -- yours and others'.
- Don't share anything about yourself or others that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don’t post personal information --- your own or anyone else's --including contact information or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent.
- It is against the spirit of the Community to suggest to other members that they do something that may be in breach of the Instacart policies. Instacart has the right to remove any Community member from the Community at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
We may make changes to these Guidelines from time to time. When we do so, we will post the most current version of the Guidelines. Changes to these Guidelines will not apply retroactively. If you do not agree to the modified guidelines, you should discontinue your use of the Community.