Join us for a 1 hour cooking class where Home Chef Kevyn Stegmaier teaches a class on how to make a creamy sun-dried tomato tortellini!
**NOTE: This event is NOT FULL! Please join the waitlist and we will release a ticket for you to claim.
The event will be held Wednesday, June 16, from 5-6pm PST.
This recipe doesn't require anything too fancy, and we've included a vegan/vegetarian option if that's your preference.
Bring the ingredients to cook alongside, or just enjoy the show and try for yourself another time.
We can't wait to see you there!
- 3-4 tbsp butter
- Spices: salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup raw spinach
- fresh parmesan cheese
- One bag of your favorite tortellini or ravioli (Rana brand is Kevynn’s favorite)
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 a white onion
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes in oil
- 4-5 white mushrooms
- 2 chicken breasts or thighs (personal preference)
Looking for a vegan or vegetarian option?
- Sub olive oil for butter
- Sub chicken for a meat alternative or leave it out altogether
- Vegan pasta in place of tortellini
- Use vegan cream cheese in place of heavy cream
- Ueggie broth in place of chicken broth
- Vegan parmesan cheese (Violife is my favorite)